Welcome to the Jornada Research Group!
We are a theory/computational group focused on 2D and quantum materials. We study their electronic and optical properties to engineer new materials for applications in energy research, renewables, and quantum information. (More)
- Prof. Jornada awarded the NSF CAREER award! [2023/01]
- Collaboration on a novel heat-transfer mechanism published in Nature Nano.[2022/12]
- Work on moiré excitons published in Science [2022/12]
- Collaboration on novel moiré excitons accepted to Nature [2022/05]
- Collaboration on excitons in moiré systems published in Science [2022/04]