Welcome to the Jornada Research Group!
We are a theory/computational group focused on 2D and quantum materials. We study their electronic and optical properties to engineer new materials for applications in energy research, renewables, and quantum information. (More)
- Collaboration on novel moiré excitons accepted to Nature [2022/05]
- Collaboration on excitons in moiré systems published in Science [2022/04]
- Johnathan publishes first-author Nature paper on moiré excitons [2022/03]
- Aaron publishes paper on singlet fission on JPCL [2022/01]
- Dionne, Heinz and Jornada receive Keck foundation award for excited-state chemistry [2021/12]